BINGHAM ENGINEERING, INC.
Shaping Visions into Reality
CAREERS AND BENEFITS
Bingham Engineering provides a host of rewarding careers for motivated employees looking to broaden their professional skill sets. Some of the professionals that we employ at Bingham Engineering include:
· Civil Engineers
· Landscape Architects
· Survey Party Chiefs
· Environmental Engineers
· Construction Managers
· Lab Technicians
· Field Inspectors
We also employ college interns on a seasonal basis.
Professional Engineer: Minimum 4 years
experience, must be registered as a professional engineer in the State of
· Engineer-In-Training: Must have passed FE Exam and have a minimum of a Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
Bingham Engineering has always considered employees as the company’s most valuable resource. As such, we offer an array of benefits to ensure that employees and their families are taken care of. Bingham Engineering offers the following benefits:
· Health Insurance Benefits for employee and family
· Dental Insurance Benefits for employee and family
· Paid Vacation (13 days per year)
· Sick Leave (6.5 days per year)
· Paid Holidays
· Health Care Flexible Spending Account (Pre-Tax)
· Life Insurance
· 401 (k) with up to 4% company match
· Summer and Winter Parties for employee and family
· Year-end bonus
· Reimbursement for professional registration
· Flexible work schedule
· “Comp” time for salaried employees
If you would like to apply for employment with Bingham Engineering contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.